Thursday 6 June 2019

About Me

Kia ora! My name is Riker. I am in year 7 and go to Gisborne Intermediate School. I live with my Mum, Dad and two brothers.

My favorite subject is Writing. Reading is a bit of a challenge sometimes. Maths is great too. My goal is get a small book published with 60 pages.

I am inspired by a person called Dylan Schmidt. He is a pro Trampolinist and came 7th in the world for it. Everyday I try my hardest to become good at trampolining to be like him. I am looking forward to camp in three months time and how I can make new friends and have a great adventure. It should be stunning.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Riker I'm Billie from Grey Main School.
    I really liked your blog post.
    What's your favourite piece of writing you wrote?
    Maybe next time you could have added some colour.
    Good job.
    Yours truly,
    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks billie I appreciate your post and my favorite piece is my book that I am writing that is going to be 60 pages

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.