Thursday 12 September 2019

our RWC design

Today I was learning how to polyline pictures of our team we picked in the rugby world cup we had to polyline a animal from that country a flower also from that country and their flag.

I enjoyed picking and polylining our animal

I found it challenging to polyline because I have never done it before.

My digital learning object shows that I have learned and used google to polyline it.

Next time I would change my country because it would be good to do another animal and learn about that country.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Riker I really like your post it's really cool. I really like the way you used polyline to make your animal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name Is Logan and i'm from Te hapara school I like How u added argentina flag.But maybe u should add a background and more stuff that will bring people to see It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Riker, I´m Finn from Mangapapa school, I really like your post along with the lion!
    I also like the sunflower and the flag.
    If you would like to come and check out my blog go to https://finncslearning.blogspot.com/
    Keep up the great work!
    Finn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.